because the world needs more lime green.

2.10.2005

Added a site meter to see if anyone actually reads this (not counting on it) and submitted it to google to index. I'm not going to bother trying to get reciprolinks and what not until I've got a bit more of a post base - right now, I could still be one of those who writes for two weeks and then loses interest. Which, come to think of it, could still happen.

There's a Vancouver blogging conference that I've registered for, happening on Feb 19th. I'm still quite new to blogging so I figured I could pick up some useful ideas, howtos, and general blogging etiquette that I may have somehow missed.

But I know that this needs a theme. right now it's pretty random, and likely rather uninteresting. I think I might want to make it motorcycle-themed (biker chick specifically) but that has to wait until after I get my license and learn how to ride and all that :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home